ESP Developments is based in Camp Hill, South Brisbane and is one of Brisbane’s most respected construction companies, who specialise in house extensions.
When it comes to getting the results you want with any home extension project, experience matters. With 38 years of building experience, ESP Developments has worked on all types of home projects, including custom home builds and house renovations.
For a no obligation free quotation, contact Helen 07 3847 1855 to discuss your building extension ideas or complete our user-friendly online quote form.
What to Expect
Making a home extension come to life is no easy task. That is why ESP Developments has a simple process to guide you through each step.
Initial Phone Call/Email Enquiry
- At this stage we’ll gather information from you, over the phone, to learn more about your project and what you are hoping to achieve.
- It also gives you the chance to ask any questions you may have about us or our work.
- Before we go any further it’s important to see if we are the right fit for you.
- We’ll set up a telephone call with our Builder at a convenient time for you.
Can I build it & how much will it cost” Preliminary Assessment
- Initial meeting & site inspection with builder, which is a quick & cost effective method of checking your estimated build costs, time frames & your concept feasibility before you get too far down the track (& spend unnecessary $$$)
- Our experienced builder will give you ideas that you may not have thought of.
- We also advise you on what is necessary to proceed forward with your project.
- We are happy to quote on plans you already have or can organise designs for you.
- Details are finetuned with structural design(engineering), soil survey, energy efficiency reports.
- Other reports are gathered, which may include Town planning, relaxations, Bushfire Attack Level, Overland flow or flooding.
- Plans and all required documentation is submitted to a private certifier for approval.
- During this process we are able to provide accurate pricing for your project.
- We provide a highly detailed quote that forms the basis of a fixed price contract.
- Our Quotes are generally 20+ pages & include highly detailed breakdowns of project specifications so you know exactly what it includes.
- To keep covid safe, all quotes & specifications will be available in your dedicated online project client portal.
- Once our quote is accepted a fixed price contract is signed. We use standard building contracts prepared by the Qld Master Builders Association.
- The sooner you go to contract the sooner we can lock in a start date.
- Now, you’ll get full access to our online project client portal (24/7). You will be able to see all aspects of your project including start date, finish date, financials, selections and photos.
- We have undertaken a number of steps to manage covid19 to keep your family safe.
- Before works commence we meet on site to introduce you to your dedicated site supervisor who will work exclusively on your project from start to finish.
- You will be kept updated of all aspects of your project throughout the total build via our online sate of the art communication portal. We also schedule regular on-site meetings to discuss the works and make sure you are 100% happy with the project at all time.
- If you are living in your property while building works are being performed, we take all steps to make it as comfortable as possible.
- When your project is complete, we inspect our works with you & complete a comprehensive handover checklist. All items requiring attention will be rectified within 2 weeks.
- A final builder’s clean is performed and a full handover kit is provided. Important information regarding your household warranties, documents, spare keys etc are included in the kit.
- 6 months maintenance warranty commences.
- Your house hold insurance needs to be updated at this point.
Reliable Extension Builders in Brisbane
When it comes to your house extensions, only work with the best. ESP Developments has nearly four decades of building industry experience in the Brisbane area. We are passionate about what we do, and we are fully committed to customer satisfaction. Call us 07 3847 1855 for more information or use our quote form today.