ESP Developments is based in Camp Hill, South Brisbane and is one of Brisbane’s most respected home builders, who specialise in new house construction.
There are lots of building companies in Brisbane, but ESP Developments has established itself as a leader in the industry. For almost 40 years, ESP Developments has been the go-to name for home renovations throughout the area. Now, ESP Developments is proud to take that building experience a step further with home building. Our work has always been exquisite, and we hire only true professionals who adhere to the highest industry standards. Our experience is only outmatched by our passion. We love building homes, and we would love to build yours.
Luxury Custom Finishes
If you are looking to build a new own house, then you might as well make it everything you want. At ESP Developments, we have plenty of experience with customised, luxury finishes. We can help you make your home a decadent oasis. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. We would love to talk to you about your wildest dreams and come up with ways to make them come true.
For a no obligation free quotation, contact Helen 07 3847 1855 to discuss your home building ideas or complete our user-friendly online quote form.
What to Expect
Making your new home come to life is no easy task. That is why ESP Developments has a simple process to guide you through each step.
Initial Phone Call/Email Enquiry
- At this stage we’ll gather information from you, over the phone, to learn more about your project and what you are hoping to achieve.
- It also gives you the chance to ask any questions you may have about us or our work.
- Before we go any further it’s important to see if we are the right fit for you.
- We’ll set up an onsite meeting with our Builder at a convenient time for you.
Can I build it & how much will it cost” Preliminary Assessment
- Initial meeting & site inspection with builder, which is a quick & cost effective method of checking your estimated build costs, time frames & your concept feasibility before you get too far down the track (& spend unnecessary $$$)
- Our experienced builder will give you ideas that you may not have thought of.
- We also advise you on what is necessary to proceed forward with your project.
- We are happy to quote on plans you already have or can organise designs for you.
- Details are finetuned with structural design(engineering), soil survey, energy efficiency reports.
- Other reports are gathered, which may include Town planning, relaxations, Bushfire Attack Level, Overland flow or flooding.
- Plans and all required documentation is submitted to a private certifier for approval.
- During this process we are able to provide accurate pricing for your project.
- We provide a highly detailed quote that forms the basis of a fixed price contract.
- Our Quotes are generally 20+ pages & include highly detailed breakdowns of project specifications so you know exactly what it includes.
- All our quotes are presented in person so that we can have a detailed discussion about the scope of works, the costs, time frames and anything else you should be aware of.
- Once our quote is accepted a fixed price contract is signed. We use standard building contracts prepared by the Qld Master Builders Association.
- The sooner you go to contract the sooner we can lock in a start date.
- Now, you’ll get full access to our online client portal (24/7). You will be able to see all aspects of your project including start date, finish date, financials, selections and photos.
- Before works commence we meet on site to introduce you to your dedicated site supervisor who will work exclusively on your project from start to finish.
- You will be kept updated of all aspects of your project throughout the total build via our online sate of the art communication portal. We also schedule regular on-site meetings to discuss the works and make sure you are 100% happy with the project at all time.
- If you are living in your property while building works are being performed, we take all steps to make it as comfortable as possible.
- When your project is complete, we inspect our works with you & complete a comprehensive handover checklist. All items requiring attention will be rectified within 2 weeks.
- A final builder’s clean is performed and a full handover kit is provided. Important information regarding your household warranties, documents, spare keys etc are included in the kit.
- 6 months maintenance warranty commences.
- Your house hold insurance needs to be updated at this point.
Reliable Home Builders in Brisbane
When it comes to building your new home, only work with the best. ESP Developments has nearly four decades of building industry experience in the Brisbane area. We are passionate about what we do, and we are fully committed to customer satisfaction. Call us 07 3847 1855 for more information or use our quote form today.